TK: Open Source Scan Converter OSSC compleet 95euro

Bied hier alles aan en wat je zoekt voor arcade en consoles.
Milspex
Active Level:
Active Level:

TK: Open Source Scan Converter OSSC compleet 95euro

Post by Milspex » Wed Mar 24, 2021 21:49

Zelden gebruikt. Incl adapter en remote, met laatste firmware ( 95 euro shipped )

Processes (line doubles) retro games with NO input lag – Unlike other scalers, such as the XRGB Mini, the OSSC works on individual scanlines rather than a frame at a time, that means there’s no input lag whatsoever (well, a few nanoseconds if you really want to be precise).

Eliminates ugly deinterlacing artefacts and bad scaling – Connect most retro consoles to your TV and if you get a picture at all, it’s likely to be ugly. Bad scaling combined with deinterlacing (which should never even be applied to 240p material) will ruin the picture and make you wish you had your old CRT back. Well, worry no more! OSSC converts the image into a 480p or 720p (where compatible) image that is correctly displayed and processed. EVERY special effect, from 240p drop shadows to striped sprites, is rendered correctly.

Converts SCART and Component to DVI/HDMI – Feed in a 480p component video signal from a Wii and get out a perfectly processed 480p HDMI or DVI (with a simple adapter) image. The quality is flawless!
Convert VGA to DVI/HDMI – Connect a retro PC directly to the unit and enjoy HDMI processing of all your games.
Convert analogue audio to digital DVI/HDMI *NEW* – Analogue audio from your retro games console will be converted to digital audio and injected into the HDMI/DVI output (requires compatible TV, processor or AV receiver. Analogue audio output is still available for setups where this is required).

Fast deinterlacer – Fed up with high input lag on interlace games? The OSSCs deinterlacer is lag free! Note that this does however mean there’s a drop in picture quality for interlace sources, but this is unavoidable. A pass through mode, where interlace signals are sent directly to the TV for processing instead, is also included.

Inputs
1 X SCART – Supports RGBs (clean csync, cvideo sync, luma sync), RGsB, Ypbpr
1 X Component video – Supports Ypbpr and RGsB signals
1 X D-SUB15 (VGA) – Supports RGBHV, RGBs, RGsB, Ypbpr
2 x 3.5mm analogue audio – Supports all analogue audio. Input 1 can be toggled between output (from AV1/SCART) or input
Composite video and S-Video are NOT supported and require an adapter/transcoder

Outputs
1 X HDMI or DVI-D (with adapter) (digital only, including audio). Full-range 24-bit RGB output through DVI/HDMI
1 X Analogue audio 3.5mm (input/output toggle)

Supported input resolutions
240p/288p/480i/576i 15khz
25Khz medium-res modes
480p/576p/720p/1080i 31khz

Supported output resolutions
240p/288p -> 480p/576p or 720p line triple (compatible displays only)
240p/288p -> 1280×960, 1280×1152, 1080p, 1600×1200 line quadruple/quintuple (compatible displays only)
25Khz medium-res modes -> 480p
480i/576i -> 480p/576p or pass-through
480p -> pass-through or 960p line-double (compatible displays only)
all other 31khz resolutions passed through
waiwainl
Active Level:
Active Level:

Re: TK: Open Source Scan Converter OSSC compleet 95euro

Post by waiwainl » Thu Mar 25, 2021 08:58

Graag!