For all you English members out there, please read this.

Bied hier alles aan en wat je zoekt voor arcade en consoles.
Ken
Active Level:
Active Level:

For all you English members out there, please read this.

Post by Ken » Wed Aug 02, 2006 18:22

Because the interest from overseas is much larger now then I expected, I would like to tell you guys in case you would like something send from Japan how a payment can be made.

The only way you can make an international payment ( to my dutch bankaccount, not Japanese) is by a banktransfer using IBAN and BIC codes (money orders are OK by the way). I will give you my specifications if you are ready to send a payment. I am really sorry I don't have paypal at the moment and it may take a while longer if you don't do it by internetbanking but that's the only option we have.

I don't think this may be a problem for most of you guys, but I just want to make it clear before anyone gets dissapointed. Also, it can be difficult to know the shipping costs on items. For DVD cases it's not a problem of course, but for bigger items it may be. In case shipping is cheaper or more expensive then you guys paid for, money will of course be returned, or you can hold on to it like a coupon or whatever you want to call it.

I really like to help you guys out, but please think about the temperature here and the 200 shoppingbags I have to carry around. CPS2 boards and heavy stuff like that can also be found in England and the US and they won't save you a lot with shipping costs.Same goes for superguns I'm afraid, it's just too heavy to walk around with everytime. I hope you guys understand this. Every package gets it's own tracking number. After I walk out of the post office it's not my responsibility anymore.

If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask.

Cheers

Ken