[TK] Taito Egret 3 + bench, Sega Cables

Bied hier alles aan en wat je zoekt voor arcade en consoles.
Jeston
Active Level:
Active Level:

[TK] Taito Egret 3 + bench, Sega Cables

Post by Jeston » Tue Aug 12, 2008 00:36

Hi,
I'm selling my Taito Egret 3 with its Sega bench (last one)

- Flat Screen 15/24/31
- Volume Control Pot Mono/Stereo
- Panel 2J6B (I can supply a 2J4B at reasonable price if needed)
- all the locks
- AtomisWave Ready
- Capcom CPS2 Connector
- Capcom CPS1 Connector
- Sega Panel Connectors under panel
- Instruction Space ORIGINAL
- Switch Mono/Stereo
- Stereo Connector
- Topper is there and in mint state

The cab is in really great shape, honestly, I've rarely seen cab clean as this one.

Need to arrange a lift service as the cab doesn't go trough doors.
I can arrange it and pay the fees, but I'll ask you to be there on time.
So I won't get stuck with the cab on the pavement.

Price is
1350 Euros for all

sega cable #1 5euros

sega cable #2 5euros

sega cable #3 5euros

Thanks for looking
Last edited by Jeston on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:09, edited 6 times in total.
jaguarwong1
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by jaguarwong1 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:06

Do the Sega benches come in blue only or do you have other colors also ?
Pat7o
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Pat7o » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:44

What will the shipping cost to Holland be for one or two of these?
Jeston
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Jeston » Wed Aug 13, 2008 19:20

well shipping costs are quite expensive actually :S
39 euros/each
But as we still have several of them (have to ask my friend exactly how many) maybe, if several people are interested in it, it would be better to consider another way.

I've never seen them in other colors than blue, we have only blue ones.

(small price drop on the cps3)

EDIT : ok, we have 4 benches, if they are all going the same place, maybe a delivery would be possible at gas price
Ken
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Ken » Thu Aug 14, 2008 07:58

I want one anyway, so if we can combine shipping with people in the Rotterdam/Den Haag area let me know?!
jaguarwong1
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by jaguarwong1 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 09:43

Well I'm from Den Haag, but I'm looking for two white benches.
So I'm out unfortunately. Good luck with the sale !
ckong

Post by ckong » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:21

I am also interested in one bench, but the shipping costs a piece makes it rather expensive (for me).

So perhaps we could do the following: because Ken and I already expressed our interest, we only need two more people who are willing to buy the remaining two benches. Then Jeston could make a delivery of 4 benches to one address in The Netherlands and I am willing to pay for the whole shipment (@Jeston: what is your best price inclusive shipment? Because I am Dutch I have to ask for a little discount :wink:)

As a delivery address I suggest Ronnie! (If he agrees). I mean, most of us will meet him very soon (I hope) to pick up the new astro city. In that way we will not have additional costs in Holland.

@Ken and other interested people: how about this idea? Please note that I will only pay for the whole lot if all 4 benches are sold. I trust upon you to pay me in return (purchase price of the bench plus shipping costs devided by 4).

@Ronnie: are you willing to store 4 benches for a short time? (perhaps you are also interested in one or two).
Ken
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Ken » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:52

Fine with me, but where do you live because of delivery inside Holland?
ckong

Post by ckong » Thu Aug 14, 2008 15:00

pooyan wrote:I am also interested in one bench, but the shipping costs a piece makes it rather expensive (for me).

So perhaps we could do the following: because Ken and I already expressed our interest, we only need two more people who are willing to buy the remaining two benches. Then Jeston could make a delivery of 4 benches to one address in The Netherlands and I am willing to pay for the whole shipment (@Jeston: what is your best price inclusive shipment? Because I am Dutch I have to ask for a little discount :wink:)

As a delivery address I suggest Ronnie! (If he agrees). I mean, most of us will meet him very soon (I hope) to pick up the new astro city. In that way we will not have additional costs in Holland.

@Ken and other interested people: how about this idea? Please note that I will only pay for the whole lot if all 4 benches are sold. I trust upon you to pay me in return (purchase price of the bench plus shipping costs devided by 4).

@Ronnie: are you willing to store 4 benches for a short time? (perhaps you are also interested in one or two).

UPDATE: Ronnie (rklok) just answered my PM I send earlier today to him and he is willing to receive and store the 4 benches on behalf of me. So now we just need another two people who will buy a bench.
Pat7o
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Pat7o » Thu Aug 14, 2008 15:43

I want one too, please put me down for one.

@Jeston...do you have SEGA one player stools as well?
Jeston
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Jeston » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:24

@ Pooyan: Discount is not possible, I think the price is already fairly low for this kind of item. The only discount I can do is on the shipping costs when I'm offering a delivery at gas price to get it cheaper for you (wich mean I'm spending my day for you). So, sorry, but you already had the discount actually ^^

@Pat7o: Sorry, we only have the blue ones in 2 players (second hand, but in fairly good condition)

just let me know if you are interested :P
Pat7o
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Pat7o » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:28

I am interested in one bench.
ckong

Post by ckong » Fri Aug 15, 2008 13:47

Jeston wrote:@ Pooyan: Discount is not possible, I think the price is already fairly low for this kind of item. The only discount I can do is on the shipping costs when I'm offering a delivery at gas price to get it cheaper for you (wich mean I'm spending my day for you). So, sorry, but you already had the discount actually ^^

@Pat7o: Sorry, we only have the blue ones in 2 players (second hand, but in fairly good condition)

just let me know if you are interested :P

No discount, that's too bad. Oh well, I still like them. Pat7o, Ken and I have already mentioned our interest. If there will be one more in Holland I am willing to buy all four from you (as mentioned above). Could you please tell me what the total price is inclusive shipment for four benches to Holland? Please also state the total price for three benches.
Jeston
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Jeston » Fri Aug 15, 2008 16:48

price is 100 euros/bench, so 3 benches would be 300, or 4 benches 400.

I'm not sure, but maybe ken was interested in 2, need to confirm

shipping costs are cost price of my gas to holland, so I need to know the distance (or the place).
I THINK it should be around 30 euros for the whole lot not sure tough.
Ken
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Ken » Sun Aug 24, 2008 00:11

Come get a beer or two and forget about gas man, I drove to your place TWICE remember? :) Anyway, you're more then welcome of course, we can have a mini meeting with some other arcade freeks who just got their cabs.
sparky
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by sparky » Mon Sep 01, 2008 18:10

I would like to buy the CPS1 Street Fighter II CE 20euro. My Final Fight Mobo is defect and if I'm correct this one will work on it as well.
Jeston
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Jeston » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:05

@ sparky : I actually fixed the game recently, so I have to cancel the CPS1 sale.

Bump