Topic for English members of the forum

Alles wat niets heeft te maken met arcade en games.
RGP

Topic for English members of the forum

Post by RGP » Tue Sep 20, 2005 01:07

Calling all English & English speaking memebers, come here & show yourself :idea:
Gungrave

Post by Gungrave » Tue Sep 20, 2005 07:36

I think everybody here can speak at least a bit of English ^^
I'm from the Netherlands, but I can speak English :)

Or do you mean people from England and other Englsh-speaking countries? If that's so, I'm out :P
Mildoe
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Mildoe » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:49

Hi!

I think you are the first English speaking person here. Welcome to our forum. I think you might've noticed already, but this is a Dutch forum. :P I don't think we would mind if you have your own english topics, but put a tag in front of the topic name [eng] for instance :P

Hope you enjoy your stay here!
"Denk jij eerst of doe jij eerst?"
Grasshopper

Post by Grasshopper » Tue Sep 20, 2005 15:20

Yo, I've never spoke to an Englishman on a forum. Welcome. I don't mind if you open English topics.
Dem.

Post by Dem. » Tue Sep 20, 2005 16:32

I know some English ppl, half of them keeps jabbering about how good their tea was and how England is not a part of Europe....
Grasshopper

Post by Grasshopper » Tue Sep 20, 2005 18:59

by the way, most of my friends are now in England, London. They are there with school. I wanted to, but i couldn't because of my health, to bad..
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd » Wed Sep 21, 2005 17:51

Hi, my english is not very good but I understand you. I'm also from the Netherlands. By the way, where do you come from? (I mean what for city do you come from)
Gungrave

Post by Gungrave » Wed Sep 21, 2005 18:10

Sjoerd wrote:Hi, my english is not very good but I understand you. I'm also from the Netherlands. By the way, where do you come from? (I mean what for city do you come from)

Take a look @ his profile; location... :|
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd » Sat Sep 24, 2005 09:16

Gungrave wrote:
Sjoerd wrote:Hi, my english is not very good but I understand you. I'm also from the Netherlands. By the way, where do you come from? (I mean what for city do you come from)

Take a look @ his profile; location... :|

Sorry :wink: I didn't now that you can see that there.
Kyrill

Post by Kyrill » Sun Sep 25, 2005 23:38

My English is better than my Dutch. Anyhow welcome member from Great Brittain. I hope you have great humor , like all English people :roll:
R-Type

Post by R-Type » Tue Sep 27, 2005 20:29

Well on sites like gamefaqs and IRC clanchannels i had to speak English like it was my motherlanguage, which it quite frankly isn't. I don't mind really, I write English as fast as I would write Dutch.

Anyhow, I kind of like England, I've been there alot and played online games in English clans. There are nice chicks too (bit on the pale side though! hehe :P) not bad at all.

But as Gungrave says, the majority of Dutch people is able to speak or read English.. for us its nothing special. For you however, it would probably be hard to decipher most of the topics? ;)
xerofox

Post by xerofox » Tue Sep 27, 2005 21:18

Born in the netherlands, raised in the USA for about 6 years. Now i'm living in The netherlands again which sux.
*vinyl*

Post by *vinyl* » Tue Sep 27, 2005 21:22

Born in the Netherlands, raised in the Netherlands. Still living in this cold country.
Mittens666

Post by Mittens666 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 17:04

Born in Vlaardingen (The Netherlands) still living here!!!!!
Ken
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Ken » Sat Oct 22, 2005 06:46

I hereby make this topic sticky, so it's at least one place where English speaking members can introduce themselves and talk about the greatest hobby in the world.

Welcome.

Ken
ZEN

Post by ZEN » Sat Oct 22, 2005 06:56

Hi fellas :)
I come from the USA
and would like to say this site is wonderful :)
ZEN

Post by ZEN » Sat Oct 22, 2005 07:07

Also I love MVS, Naomi and Atomiswave :)
Perkunas

Post by Perkunas » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:44

ZEN wrote:Hi fellas :)
I come from the USA
and would like to say this site is wonderful :)

Hello, welcome on the boards. :)
ZEN

Post by ZEN » Sat Oct 22, 2005 16:41

Thank you very much :)
RGP

Post by RGP » Fri Sep 22, 2006 15:13

Sorry for no replys, I post too must on KC :oops:
Rano
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Rano » Sat Sep 23, 2006 09:15

RGP wrote:Sorry for no replys, I post too must on KC :oops:

Welcome back then :D
Neo gold

Post by Neo gold » Thu Sep 28, 2006 21:28

Hey...i'm here.. relax!!...heh he..this is a really nice site...
Hello to everyone... :)
Well...i'm a diehard gamer nutcase!!....& love my gaming the real way...on my cabs of course :D ...hope to speak with more of you guys soon...
Right i'm off to play Truxton 2...
RoOd
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by RoOd » Thu Sep 28, 2006 22:28

Dem. wrote:I know some English ppl, half of them keeps jabbering about how good their tea was and how England is not a part of Europe....

hahaha masterlijk!
Can you introduce me to some of these ppl :) I`m intrigued!
Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, man when I was dead broke I couldn`t picture this ...

My Neo Games
Ken
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Ken » Fri Sep 29, 2006 05:56

Hey Neo Gold post some of your pics in the videogames or arcade forum!
brumma

Post by brumma » Fri Sep 29, 2006 06:33

Hi guys,

I'm new here, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I live in New York City in the U.S. I've been a big fan of the Neo-Geo--especially SNK's fighting games--for a while now. I also just picked up an Atomiswave system recently, so I'm just cruising around trying to learn what I can and find a few games for it.

I also have an XBox 360, so you can find me on XBox live sometimes--my gamer tag is 'brumma' so feel free to say 'hello' if you see me. Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you guys!

By the way, I know a few English blokes, and they're not that bad. :wink:

Cheers,