Dragon Ball Z naar de 3DS

Discussies over huidige generatie en old school videogames.
Abc123
Active Level:
Active Level:

Dragon Ball Z naar de 3DS

Post by Abc123 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:44

Dragon Ball Xenoverse comes out in the west on February 27th, but did you know there’s also another Dragon Ball Z game coming out this year? In Japan at the very least the Nintendo 3DS game Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden will be coming out in the summer. But perhaps most interesting of all is that the title is being developed by Arc System Works, of Guilty Gear and BlazBlue fame.

The game will be a 2D fighter (as you’ve come to expect from Arc System Works), and will feature over 100 Dragon Ball characters. It’s currently unclear how many of those will be fully playable fighters and how many will simply be assist characters, as shown in the image of the New Nintendo 3DS: Goku assisted by Dende, Yamcha, Hercule, and Dr. Brief.

Not much has been revealed about the gameplay yet, but Arc System Works carries quite the pedigree, so we’re not really worried. In fact, quite to the contrary. Personally, I usually skip over the handheld Dragon Ball fighting games, but this seriously has my attention now thanks to Arc System Works’ involvement. Though I do secretly hope for a HD console port. Using the Xrd system. And Kinect controls.

The game will feature both 1 on 1 fights as well as team battles.

Bron

Vooral interessant om te zien dat de makers van Guilty Gear het spel maken! Ik ben benieuwd.
Last edited by Abc123 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:58, edited 1 time in total.
Da Dude
Active Level:
Active Level:

Re: Dragon Ball Z naar de 3DS

Post by Da Dude » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:58

Leuk