sven van zweden...

Jullie gamerooms, collecties en aanwinsten.
sven666

sven van zweden...

Post by sven666 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 21:32

hola, nieuwe member, ik kan ook een betje nederland mar niet so veel, ik heb en tijd in nederlands gewoon maar het is now 6 jaar geleden sinds ik daar latst was, mijn schrijven was nooit de beste anyways.. :P i definetly prefer english ;)

yeah so i met Ken in japan at the Cave festival, cool guy, he's been on my case for me to post my collection for a while so here it is:

overwiev of the nintendo locker, some toys too:

top shelf, DVDs, some rarities, some Cave merch, artbooks and guides...

second shelf, SFC games, flash is on dark half, appleseed and D-force.

SNES (PAL and NTSC) shelf, flash is on Metal warriors..

Bottom shelf, NES and some other loose stuff.. (hehe im no nazi tho, just love what a concersation piece the box is ;) )

NEOGEO MVS collection, no original boxes for the ones in shockboxes :( also my small (but tasty) PGM collection.

Megadrive (genesis) collection, kinda weak but it was never my fave.
just off picture is "mega turrican" and the CD cases are PSX demos.
ed: lol, just noticed, those two black CD cases contain my ex-girlfriends entire PSX collection, pretty much all the rare RPGs and some other nice stuff, im a bad bad man! :P

PSX part one, PAL titles

part 2, more PAL and NTSC (us and JAP) titles

closeup of the JAP stuff since its hard to read..

Saturn, PS3, XBOX, PS2 and a couple of arcadias and a PGM mobo..

a closeup of the saturn games, kinda hard to read on the pic above and not all are in it so..

and the heavy guns, arcade kit collection.
Kits with factory box pt1, (batrider, bakraid, brave blade, raiden fighters jet, ketsui, DDP DOj BL, Ketsui, DDP DOJ, ESPgaluda, Mushihimesama, Gigawing, Mars matrix, Dimahoo) at the bottom are all my unboxed Kit PCBs.

Factory box kits pt2: Guwange, Gdarius (no box), Garegga, Puchi carat, Progear, Under defeat, Homura, Gigawing generations.
then some console boxes and a bunch of unboxed CPS2s i have as kits in a sys 246box (alien vs predator, armored warriors, 19XX, SSF2T, etc)
to the right outside of picture are more unboxed PCBs and an Ibara kit...

and here are 3 quick pictures of my guestroom/PCBstoreage, id say 5-600PCBs are hidden in the boxes (lost count) aswell as loads of MVS kits and spareparts.

ED: updated with my 3 astros, 1 verth 15khz, 1vert trisynch and 1 horisontal 15khz, its the ultimate cab setup :P

my videogame setup, a normal 29" TV thats soon to replaced with a 37" LCD and ofcourse the Toshiba DLP projector capable of displaying just about anything and at 2200ansilumens it does it in straight daylight too :) 90" screen, one of my best purchases ever!

my new TV, sorry it turned out to be a 40" instead of 37.. ah well, atleast the old 29er got the boot :D
yeah thats about all of my collection, hope you enjoyed seeing it cause i sure enjoy playing it ;D
sven666

Post by sven666 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 21:36

btw, does future zone still exist in rotterdam? used to hang out there all the time as a kid, fucking great store, the only place i knew of that had a great import selection too :D
Ken
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Ken » Wed Mar 07, 2007 21:37

The best dedicated hardcore collection out there.

Kan alleen maar een inspiratiebron zijn voor CAVE/Raizing en andere arcade stuff zijn.
ZiEk
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by ZiEk » Wed Mar 07, 2007 21:54

damn of verlegenheid tegenover een eigen collectie, wil ooit mijnes posten maar weet niet of ik dat nu durf.

Zeker een zieke collectie daar, erg nice allemaal.

Op een of ander manier heb ik een vermoede dat sommige snes gamez in het duits zijn, of zijn ze alleemaal pal en in het engels?

Dan ben ik echt jaloers op die Shadowrun :twisted:
almighty

Post by almighty » Wed Mar 07, 2007 21:58

Nice collection!

Ziet er allemaal keurig uit, zou wel eens willen snuffelen tussen al die pcb's :wink:
sven666

Post by sven666 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 22:06

ik sprek geen duits so al die SNES games zijn in engels, sommige PAL en sommige NTSC.

shadowrun voor die SFC is the shit!, het is helemaal in engels ook, net als super metroid :) de megadrive versie is goed ook maar niet als de snes..

almighty> je bent niet de enige ;) er zijn een paar toppers daarin.
almighty

Post by almighty » Wed Mar 07, 2007 22:24

sven666 wrote:
almighty> je bent niet de enige ;) er zijn een paar toppers daarin.

u also selling... :roll:
sven666

Post by sven666 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 22:48

ofcourse, whats your email, ill send you a list :)
ZiEk
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by ZiEk » Wed Mar 07, 2007 23:35

lists for all ^^

anyways zei je nou dat de japanse versie van shadowrun in het engels is en ook metroid ?

dat zou erg dope zijn.
Ken
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Ken » Thu Mar 08, 2007 00:41

sven666 wrote:btw, does future zone still exist in rotterdam? :D

It's still there, but a lot of people from the hardcore community have been scammed in the past. The owner has a very bad name.

That Ibara Black Label is the shit, where did you get it..? 8)
sven666

Post by sven666 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 09:07

lists for all who want indeed :)

jepp de text in shadowrun en metroid is noch steed in engels, er is allen en kleine translation bij de bodem van de screen, het is ook so in de megadrive versie van shadowrun.

i got the Ibara black label from a french collector, traded it for my spare DDP DOJ BL PCB :)

scammed at futurezone, how ? too bad, like i said back in teh days it was dope, not the small one in centrum but the one a little outside on the street with all the chinese shops, it was right next to KFC (i forgot all the streetnames), i think the people who ran it were pakistanis or something like that.

ed: man i miss that shop, outside of japan i think it was amongst the best ive visited, i still have alot of the games i bought there.
remember i bought xenogears for ~150guilders, i thought that was soooo expensive back then (tho definetly worth it) :P
RoOd
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by RoOd » Thu Mar 08, 2007 09:27

thats the f`ing holy grail of arcade gaming there.
Man what a collection. Cool!

I wish I had space like that :p
Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, man when I was dead broke I couldn`t picture this ...

My Neo Games
Ken
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Ken » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:08

Trust me, it sucks now and especially now since you've been to Japan.

It also sucked back in the day because people got scammed and my brother even had a lawsuit against them. I know many people who never come there anymore and hate the owner.
ZiEk
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by ZiEk » Thu Mar 08, 2007 17:08

thanx for the info, now the hunt starts. somehow the art looks better on the sfc version of shadowrun.
Ken
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Ken » Thu Mar 08, 2007 17:13

By the way Sven, why the hell do you have a Mahjong panel?
sven666

Post by sven666 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 20:05

sad to hear about future zone :?

shadowrun SFC isnt very rare, its about JPY5000 at the stores in akihabara, and yeah the art on the box is smokin!! :D

the mahjong panel came with one of my cabs, i dont exactly use it alot ;P lol..

ed: eveyone whos PMd me about PCBs should have an email by now, lmk if you dont.
almighty

Post by almighty » Thu Mar 08, 2007 20:17

heb je een meeltje gestuurd sven :wink:
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey » Thu Mar 08, 2007 21:27

almighty wrote:heb je een meeltje gestuurd sven :wink:

Ga je brood bakken? :P

@Sven: nice collection! What's the famicom game on the fifth picture to the right?
sven666

Post by sven666 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 22:16

dankuwel, ik heb er geen idee wat het naam is, er staat aleen in japans op de box.
het is een strategie-spel als advanced wars, ik heb hem aleen gekocht voor die boxart, zeer bisaar.

all emails answered :)
Ken
Active Level:
Active Level:

Post by Ken » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:29

Sven maak anders even een topic in Arcade met de pics van de CAVE new year party dude. Is volgens mij ook al een topic over maar maak even een nieuwe als je ze al online hebt staan.
sven666

Post by sven666 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 18:10

done ;)